Thursday, August 26, 2010

Late start!

OK! Sorry for the delay! I've been outside of civilization for the past two weeks with minimal internet access (and what access I had was SLOW!)
....honestly I don't know where to start.  We've been in the Coromandel area doing all sorts of work, mostly to do with protecting kiwi.  Lots of climbing around in dense, wet forests for hours! It's been fantastic and beautiful.  Right now we are halfway back to Wellington, stopping in Rotorua at a hostel for the night.  I'll have more time to write when we get back to the house tomorrow but i wanted to at least get some photos uploaded now! I'm having to use facebook cause it's faster but I'll make it public so those of you who arn't on there can see them (ALIA!).
Since I don't know where to begin with writing I'll just leave you with the photos for now.

hopefully this works...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=44854195&id=23905505#!/album.php?aid=2451310&id=23905505
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=44854195&id=23905505#!/album.php?aid=2453875&id=23905505

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making the pics public just for me :) I still had to get Jack to sign in to see them.

    ReplyDelete